I began my career in real estate in 2005 as a student at Texas Christian University. With a passion for real estate, I co-founded the TCU Real Estate Club before graduating with a BBA in Finance and Real Estate. As a Realtor, I gained a foothold in the Dallas/Ft. Worth luxury residential market, before taking a position with a commercial private equity group as an investment analyst. An active member of the Austin Board of Realtors, I serve on the Professional Standards and Education committees. In my Leisure, I enjoy interior design, travelling, and being a mom to my beautiful baby girl, McKinley. Before joining Holt Residential, I ran my own brokerage, N30 Living, specializing in Central Austin real estate and the sale of new construction homes. Now, as an experienced Austin agent, I and my team, The Gossett Group at Kuper Sotheby’s Int’l Realty, represent some of Austin’s finest properties and consistently produce top result through the same principles on which I built my business.
This blog is my own guide to luxury living, chockfull of inspiration, my favorite trends and useful insights. To see my listings, visit my site The Gossett Group. There you’ll find the most amazing properties in Austin. I’ll work hand in hand with you, whether you’re looking to buy or to sell.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and Real Estate, Texas Christian University
- State of Texas licensed real estate broker ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute • CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- NAR Green – National Association of Realtors Green Designated
- 900+ hours of continuing education learning